About Me

My photo
I am so glad you are here. I am a wife a mother, a grand mother. I love to make old things come back to life. I live in a small town in North Alabama. I'm a dental hygienist for the most wonderful dentist. I am a sinner saved by GRACE.I sing in the choir at my church. I was raised in a conservative home that believed it was a sin to be wasteful, so therefore I am VERY frugal

Monday, April 4, 2011


WELCOME TO MY BLOG
I AM SO GLAD YOU CAME
THIS SITE IS INTENDED TO HELP THOSE WHO MAY BE STRUGGLING FINANCIALLY, FOR WHATEVER REASON, TO PULL OUT THE CREATIVENESS IN ALL OF US TO USE WHAT WE HAVE TO OBTAIN WHAT WE WANT, AND TO ALSO CURE SOME OF OUR AILMENTS WITH A BIT OF HUMOR, (THE BIBLE SAYS LAUGHTER WORKS LIKE A MEDICINE)
SO, SIT BACK, KICK OFF YOUR SHOES, AND ENJOY,

No comments:

Popular Posts