About Me

My photo
I am so glad you are here. I am a wife a mother, a grand mother. I love to make old things come back to life. I live in a small town in North Alabama. I'm a dental hygienist for the most wonderful dentist. I am a sinner saved by GRACE.I sing in the choir at my church. I was raised in a conservative home that believed it was a sin to be wasteful, so therefore I am VERY frugal

Monday, March 21, 2011

Hunting momma a shower curtain

Well, my life has just turned from mediocre to off the charts exciting! My brother and sister-in-law are here from Kansas and we are off to find my mother a shower curtain for her to re-do her bathroom. The hard thing is she wants something beautiful and different for $1.00. Well, that does create a bit of a problem. My mother is not frugal, she's somewhat stingy. So, her daughter the saving hillbilly to the rescue. I've got coupons in hand for different stores and we're going to check every clearance aisle we can. Now, I know my mother, she will LOVE whatever is dirt cheap. lol Well, some of you just think you have a life. Listen in my hillbilly life I have the nicest cars on blocks of anyone in the neighborhood! We even mow around ours! Not everyone can say that. "Be anxious in nothing...." So, God's word says don't worry that the lillies of the field don't spin and toil and Solomon in all his slender didn't dress as such. So, I'm asking the Lord to help us find one of "those" kind of shower curtains. Natural beauty , with little cost. Until later
Love, luck and laughter,
Paula the hillbilly

No comments:

Popular Posts