About Me

My photo
I am so glad you are here. I am a wife a mother, a grand mother. I love to make old things come back to life. I live in a small town in North Alabama. I'm a dental hygienist for the most wonderful dentist. I am a sinner saved by GRACE.I sing in the choir at my church. I was raised in a conservative home that believed it was a sin to be wasteful, so therefore I am VERY frugal

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Update on shopping for a shower curtain for momma

Have you ever been shopping with your mother? Oh, my! Looking for a shower curtain to re-do her bathroom when she doesn't know what she wants or what she likes. Thank the Lord, for my wonderful sister-in-law to fill in the gaps. We were putting shower curtains on top of the shelves to drape down and putting towels at the top to hold them so


we could get a better view of it. We had some women to stop and give us their opinion ( I guess we looked like we could use some help)

But, at least they "tried" to help us, so I've gotta give them credit. We had fun, but I was soooooo tired. So, here's some pics of the curtain we chose. The towels, the picture, towel rack and toilet paper holder that we picked. Thought you might like to peek.
Now, I'm going to be honest with you, I don't know if these leaves are stylish or not? What do you think? Is this classy? What do you think of the green walls and the gray towels? See, my mother is a red head and she LOOOOVVVEESS Green! She greened me out when I was a kid, so I like the color that's opposite on the color wheel----RED!!! Just like me and my mom I'm still doing opposite of what she wants just like I did when I lived at home! JUST THE WAY MY OWN CHILDREN DO!!! And they are GROWN!! My sister-in-law use to live in New York City, she said it looked good,( can't you picture it a former New Yorker helping country rednecks! But I was really thinking on the lines of a shower curtain with snuff boxes or pictures of false teeth. Oh, well, city people just see things differently. lol I'm going to show you some of my own decorating later, so stay tuned. Until then.
Love, luck , and laughter,
Paula the Hillbilly

No comments:

Popular Posts